Thursday, January 31, 2013

Class Christmas

Alright, this post will be rather short, and I'm sorry once again that I'm so far behind. But eventually I'll find a way to get everything written down for y'all. I'm just a bit lazy, doing nothing school related and purely having fun for the last 6 months kind of does that you.

Anyway, I'll be talking about my "Class Christmas". This is basically a Secret Santa that I did with my Polish class. I drew the teacher so my present was fairly unexciting, simply an extra calendar with pictures of the Arizona that I had because I give them as a present to my host families. But still, I wrapped it nicely and she seemed to like it (oh and she's also an English teacher at the school, so I had no trouble telling her anything.) My present was from one of my friends, but since he started the school day by telling me "oh and when you get your present, don't let the teacher see it." I probably shouldn't tell y'all either. Needless to say it is funny, and since I got it I hid it in my suitcase so my host brothers don't see it. All in all, it was fun and cute, and a lot better than anything we do for Christmas in PHS.


Below is a picture of Kascpar, our class President, and Ignacy. Kascpar was in charge of sitting in the chair at the front, reading off the names of who gets the present and giving them out. Ignacy decided he'd sit on his lap like Santa Claus.

No comments:

Post a Comment