Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Sorry

Thank everyone who has been waiting diligently for me to make another post. The reason I haven't posted in a while is simply because there wasn't much happening that I thought worthy to tell all of y'all about. But the funny thing about an exchange is that one month can be completely uneventful, and the next is so busy and crazy that I barely get an hour to sit down and type about what has happened. This is being posted on Christmas day, because I got a little bit of time while my family is sitting around me singing Polish Christmas carols, but since I don't know the words I just get to listen. Christmas lasts 3 days in Poland, and I have one more day to go, so I won't get around to posting about it for a couple days, but after that I have a few days of Christmas break to talk about all the things that I've done this month, like my birthday in Poland, my trip to Wroclaw, the concert I went to, and of course Polish Christmas. It might take me a while to write about that all. But I wanted to let everyone who is still looking at my blog know that I'll be getting back to informing you of my exploits soon and to apologize for leaving you in the dark for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment