Sunday, November 4, 2012

Nothing to Report

Like I said last week, there wasn't really anything special that happened between September 30th and October 13th. I simply went to school, learned a little Polish, once I went biking and saw some beautiful countryside but I didn't bring my camera so I didn't grab any pictures for you. I've continued to lift weights, practice MMA, and wander around the city. The only thing slightly interesting that happened was my host brother wore a suit to school for teacher appreciation day and I knew my school was supposed to wear a suit on some day that was close by so I decided to wear one too. I went to school and found out that it was the next Monday so I was really happy I brought back up clothes in case this was another case of me getting dates mixed up and making a fool of myself. So I changed into normal clothes and had to iron the clothes I wore when I got home. Hope Parker is a little more eventful than Poland, but I've been there too so I know it isn't much different.

No comments:

Post a Comment